This is what I am supposedly working on now. Last updated in April, 2017.
- I'm a developer at Infi, so thats were I spend most of my time actually making things.
- With some collegues we are playing neural networking and trying to get the hang of it. Luckily the software to do that is getting quite user friendly at this point, especially Keras is amazing. Having just bought a gaming PC with a moderately powerful graphics card (a GTX 1060) helps too, because man is that stuff computationally intensive.
- I am reading Domain Driven Design by Eric Evans. It's a tough one to get trough, but also very inspiring.
- Recently, I bought my first synthesizer. With the wisdom of all my years I choose a Volca FM which is an FM synth. If you know, like, anything at all about synths then you know an FM synth is not quite the best choice for a beginner. So, it's a challenge.
- A for now secret project with Micha.
- Creating a new website (you're looking at it now).
- Trying to work through my backlog of Donald Duck comics (a quick count showed 93 to go, at 25 minutes a piece that's roughly 40h of reading),
- Makers by Cory Doctorow and
- Modernist Cuisine at Home by Nathan Myhrvold and his team.
- The Order War by L.E. Modesitt Jr (read by Kirby Hayborne),
- The Three Body Problem by Liu Cixin (read by Bruno Roubicek) and
- Cryptonomicon by Neal Stephenson (read by William Dufris).
- Thimbleweed Park,
- Full Throttle,
- Broken Sword 3,
- VA-11 Hall-A and
- Cities Skylines.
- Elementary and
- The Expanse.
This page was inspired by nownownow.com, and other people who have one (or really the reverse, because that's how I found out).