This is what I am supposedly working on now. Last updated in December, 2021.
- I'm a developer at Infi, so that's were I spend most of my time actually making things.
- My current project (for the last 18 months or so) is the GVB travel app (English).
- Working on over-engineering this simple static html website.
- Showing that this works (hopefully)
- There are plenty of books that I am currently "reading", mostly meaning I stopped at some point. I haven't actually read from a book in months. I mostly consume audiobooks these days.
- The Game is Life series by Terry Schott, read by Luke Daniels. There's the theory that we all live in a simulation, and there are plenty of rpglit stories where people log in to very immersive vr games. This series combines them both: there is a game that people play – but they have no idea that they are playing. For a large part the serie concerns itself with the effects this game has on the outside world. All in all, a pretty fun series.
- Kill the Farmboy by Delilah S. Dawson and Kevin Hearne. I saw it recommended on Twitter, and since it's (also) read by Luke Daniels who I like, I instabought it. It's okay. Not my favourite though; the humour is a little too, I don't know? Simple?
- I can't help it. Happy Home Paradise came out and I can't put it down.
- I got Return of the Obra Dinn from a friend and it is such a cool game! Only it makes me nauseous in half an hour, which is really annoying.
- I just finished Tell Me Why and it was absolutely fantastic. If you've never played games like this, give it a try.
- A new season of Archer came out earlier this year. It makes a nice snack, but it's not as good as it used to be.
- After reading His Dark Materials, I am now watching the HBO series. It's great, but also very different from the books although the main themes are of course the same. I guess I just expected it to be closer to the original.
This page was inspired by nownownow.com, and other people who have one (or really the reverse, because that's how I found out).
Curious about what I did before now? Check this file's history on GitLab!